Monday 19 June 2023

 

 FOR MY RAIDERS

 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

I would like to apologize to those who participated in the games and who I wrote in the article taking them from the scoreboard of the competitions.
   I had to cancel them because that evening of the race they threatened me with death and they also sent me to remove my newsstand from Isfahan because of the names not written according to their preference, I am a journalist and I write what I see .. I don't have to ask the leave anyone on what kind of name they prefer to be called, sorry for the inconvenience I love you especially my frequent readers may the Initiates on behalf of the Priest Kings bless you 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 I would also like to make you aware of a serious interference in my regard and death threats for I don't know what reason, they mentioned a lady that I haven't seen for years ..These people are ruining Gor with their wickedness and their pride ... it is good to isolate them otherwise Gor will end.

 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 i add message :

 [14:41:15] Kelsier (galem.spaceship) seeing the Scribe walking away, but having recognized him from the description he had been given, walks past him and lets a small parchment slip into his pocket before he too leaves ---------------------------- Darian el Nariad, or whatever your name is these days, you don't know me, but i know you. You got the attention of the wrong people, you laid eyes on the wrong people. Some time has passed, but they do not forget. You've shown interest in a woman, Si..........., and that interest hasn't been welcomed. He considers this scroll a first and last warning: if you have to see the girl again, turn around and walk away. Don't talk to her. Don't look at her. If you do, they'll know and I'll come back for you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 THE TRUE STORY OF THE EMIR Part 1 My name is Orlando, of the el Nairad family, our millenary lineage lived as nomads in the desert for cent...