Monday 12 June 2023

DANCE EVENING IN TELNUS

 


    A great event on Saturday evening in the city of Telnus, I had told you about this city in one of my articles, Lady Adara sent me a message inviting me to the great party that the following Saturday would take place in the reception hall of the city, and almost certainly this event will be repeated every month, given the large turnout and participation of Goreans from all over the planet.

    The atmosphere was surreal, all dressed in the best clothes, even if a discordant note were the naked male slaves, who wandered among the guests, the rest was fine, the Kajires with their trays were jumping through hoops to extricate themselves from the crowd and serve their drinks.

    I arrived late as my ship had had mooring problems the docks were now full of ships, we stopped in the harbor and went ashore with the lifeboats. arrived at the grand hall I looked around bewildered in search of a friendly face, but I could not recognize anyone, all fluttering in their dance, I stopped to the left of the entrance in the less crowded area and there a single lady also looked around like a fish out of water, I introduced myself as Emir of the oasis of the seven palms and we started a conversation that kept me busy all evening, (it was a good thing because I can't dance).

In the end, very tired from the journey, I retired with the promise to meet again as friends and maybe have a chat every now and then.

    (as far as the next edition is concerned, everyone is reminded to disconnect the Meter before entering and eliminate the scripts that cause problems for the land)


orlandodarianarliss-editor

No comments:

Post a Comment

 THE TRUE STORY OF THE EMIR Part 1 My name is Orlando, of the el Nairad family, our millenary lineage lived as nomads in the desert for cent...