Sunday 4 June 2023

 

 

 JASMINE -THE DARKSIDE OF GOR

 

I vaguely remembered something about the city of Jasmine, My mother Lady BB Arliss had moved away after leaving Finnur fiord, and had invited me to join her, to spend some time together.
   

What I remembered was a modern city, with a large palace style river city, a large palace and the citizens devoted themselves to the ZAR yoke in their free moments, I did not stay long, I had stopped in Windermeer a village dedicated to agriculture, passing by Hammersgaard, and honestly I was not well received enough, people of the North are known to be somewhat skeptical of the Goreans of the South. So after saying goodbye to my mother and father sir Mith, I left that strange city.

   Some time later I learned of its fall at the hands of the looters who at that time attacked the villages of the North, destroying them, kidnapped the women and killed the men, as it was for Hammersgaard which was destroyed and then rebuilt in the kingdom of Bergland.
 
While I was in the city of Sais for a kajire dance competition, some merchants told me that the old citizens of Jasmine who had survived the fall had rebuilt the new city on the north stike, with large fortifications and high walls all around, so I decided to leaving I was curious to visit it, with the hope of seeing my mother lady BB, of whom I hadn't heard from for a long time.

     I arrived in the city with my ship .. it was already almost evening, many were gathered on the docks waiting for the ships and greeting the new arrivals, traders and pirates with the ships at the docks, I climbed those large stairways after the large and well looked after gate by big warriors armed to the teeth, I arrived in the large square where the notables and some ladies with their kajire were discussing I don't know what and after having made some portraits and drawn the city I returned to my ship by now very tired, I postponed the day after the my introduction to the City Administrator.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 THE TRUE STORY OF THE EMIR Part 1 My name is Orlando, of the el Nairad family, our millenary lineage lived as nomads in the desert for cent...