Friday 16 June 2023

A GREAT OPPORTUNITY

     Preparations are in full swing for the great exhibition of poems dedicated to ''Nature'' where many second life poets and poetesses will participate.
   
The event that has a symbolic purpose, offers the possibility to many poets / and to make themselves known and have the possibility for the best to be archived in the gallery-archive cabinet, managed by Kajira '' Tersa Vella '' a great artist l 'I met on the occasion of the Kjires dances organized in KO RO BA (south tower) I wrote an article about it, and a relationship of friendship and respect was established between us.

    I had the opportunity to visit the gallery under construction, and it is doing an excellent job with the photographic panels showing the names of the Poets and their photographic icon, in my case I have the seagulls my symbol of nature and freedom, even if my poetry and a little out of line, written extemporaneously but I hope the message gets to someone.

    The inauguration will take place on July 15, 2023, certainly between 2 SLT, all those who want to intervene can search for South Tower(ko ro ba) and participate, I will update in a few days just to give you more information, and how exact to reach the Gallery which is located in a three-story building outside the city walls.

     For more information anyone can call -TERSA VELLA- or call or send a message to ORLANDO ARLISS(ulisse1) editor of the Dariantravels blog 

 

 http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/South%20Tower/41/153/30

No comments:

Post a Comment

 THE TRUE STORY OF THE EMIR Part 1 My name is Orlando, of the el Nairad family, our millenary lineage lived as nomads in the desert for cent...